The Dresser
We acquired a dresser (for free!) from our neighbors a few weeks ago. It is just the right size for K1's room and his clothes. The dresser had some issues when we got it but both were thankfully fixable. The first problem being that the legs were slightly loose and the second that it was the most hideous color of brown I've ever seen. Seriously. Anyway, I've wanted to refinish a piece of furniture for soooo long. I remember my oldest sister refinishing several pieces and always being impressed the with final product. Sadly because of my prego state, I'm not allowed to be near the paint fumes. :( I purchased all of the stuff to paint the dresser and unwillingly handed it over to PC.

Here is PC fixing the legs of the dresser (turned out to be quite difficult)
Applying the first coat of primer

The finished product!!! (After fixing, sanding, 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint)

PC crashed in a chair after he finished several hours later. He's such a trooper!


Comments