Chile Ho!

An update for those of you who know my parents:

Hermano y Hermana Day entered the MTC on June 29th and spent 10 long days learning the ropes. I was staying with my sister for some of the time and they came and visited us one evening! I had no idea senior couples could do that kind of thing, but I guess they don't need nearly as many rules as the elders. My mom sweetly bore her testimony to my sister and I in Spanish. She began to cry when she spoke of eternal families, which made us all cry. I love my mom! I understood every word of her Spanish and am so excited to hear her when she gets home in a year and a half. They flew to Chile on the 10th of July and have arrived safely. I am so proud of my parents for going on mission and am so excited for all the wonderful experiences they will have.

-Right before they entered the MTC-



For more updates check their blog!

Comments

JennaK said…
My MIL went on a mission just a year after we were married and we were able to visit her at the senior MTC on her birthday while she was there. She also went to Chile.

Popular Posts