
Hello Everyone! I made a New Years resolution to start a blog and 4 1/2 months later here we are...better late than never, eh? This blog will hopefully serve as a mini journal of my family's life, but before I introduce everyone, a few disclaimers:
(1) We don't want to reveal our names on our blog and will therefore lay out the appropriate code names for everyone to use in comments and such. Thank you!
(2) I'm a horrid speller.
Now let's introduce everyone!
I'm Mama Chick or 'MC' for short. I'm finishing my bachelors degree in physics with a minor in math and very excited to be done. I love cooking, being outdoors, playing the piano, and of course, being with my husband!

My husband is Papa Chick or 'PC'. He is finishing his dual masters degrees in electrical engineering and business administration. He will be pursuing a law degree this fall in intellectual property. PC is always helping around the house and his quick witted humor keeps me on my toes. I love the notes and flowers that show up at random :). He's the best.
Last but not least is our little boy K1 (kid one)! He is expected to arrive July 27th and we are very excited for him to join our family. K1 currently loves to kick, punch, sleep and squirm inside my belly.
I'm afraid K1 was camera shy and therefore his arms are crossed in front of his face. Stay tuned for further happenings in our household!


Comments
The "other" Mamachick (I also use the code name Royalbird)